Monday, 29 April 2013

Storyboards with Viewpoint

I've decided to change a few scenes from my story boards to include perspective and viewpoint into my work. The two scenes I thought would work best with this were the scene where the little boy thinks something is trying to grab him in the woods (but it turns out to be branches) and with the reveal of the dog. 

This gives the audience a sort of birds eye view down on our character through the branches. I have made the branches look like claws reaching down for him..

but then with the reveal we are shown it is nothing to be scared of after all !



with introducing the dog I at first had it howling at the moon so the little boy mistakes it for a wolf and runs. In this perspective the dog leaps and him..

and we get a viewpoint through the dogs eyes looking down at the little boy on the floor. 

I didn't want to add too many changes or over do it with perspective and view points so I feel like just including these changes will work well and draw the audience into the story more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment