Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Story Boards

Now I know what my narrative is about and I have ideas on how i'm going to go about creating it i've started to make story boards to plan out scenes for my work. They are pretty rough so far but here is what I have come up with...


1. Setting the scene - the view from looking out of a window. It's nighttime and there is a forest.




2. View pans out and we see the little boy fast asleep safe in his bed.

3. The noise of a dog barking wakes him up.


4. He looks over at the dog's bed and sees paw prints leading away.


5. He realises that his dog must be outside and lost.

6. Little boy follows the dogs paw prints noticing that they lead into the woods.

7. He goes off into the woods at night in search for his dog. 

8. He notices eyes watching him from the tree and is scared

9. On closer look he realises that it's only a little owl sitting in the tree.

10. He continues in search of his dog.

11. He feels something grab at his shirt and turns to run...

12. Only to realise his shirt had just gotten caught on a low hanging branch.

13. Again he continues on the search for his lost dog.

14. He hears a howl and up ahead sees a wolf howling at the moon. He turns to run..


15. It is chasing him and it leaps !
16. He realises it was only his dog all along and the two go back home.

As I said previously theses are all very rough but it gives me an indication of what I need to work on for each scene to portray my story to an audience. I may add and tweak bits here and there but it's a start on planning out the final outcome.










No comments:

Post a Comment