So here is what I have been working on so far today (the beginning scenes that will introduce my narrative and link it to the wood scenes I created earlier on in the project)
Tuesday, 7 May 2013
Final scenes
Today i've been working on the final scenes for my animation. I still have just over a week left of this project and this is definitely the stage I wanted to be at. I still need to add sound and bring all of the sections of my animation together to create a final outcome. I also need to add a title scene and closing credits but with a week left I have time to do this. Another reason I wanted to be at this stage with a week to go is that Ed is offering tech support next tuesday and wednesday, I needed to be at this stage of brining everything together so I could go to Ed if I hit any difficulties in the last two weeks of my project. I've already had a few minor issues with the animation side of things, for example I didn't realise that some of my file sizes were two big and this meant it was taking forever to render the videos and half the time causing my laptop to crash. I've reduced the file sizes so now I don't have this problem anymore and the next issue I will tackle is making sure ALL my file sizes are the same for each section so when I bring them all together in an animation it will flow nicely and not take too long to render.
So here is what I have been working on so far today (the beginning scenes that will introduce my narrative and link it to the wood scenes I created earlier on in the project)
So here is what I have been working on so far today (the beginning scenes that will introduce my narrative and link it to the wood scenes I created earlier on in the project)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment