Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Dog Scene

Today I have been working on the scenes where I introduce the dog to the audience. I have started by making the dog seem like a wolf and creating fear. I drew out my character positions from my story boards and then worked on the using photoshop to create my animation. Unfortunately I have been having trouble with creating my animation this way (the more frames I have to more it's been making my mac crash which isn't so good) so for now I am working on animating a few scenes at a time and will bring them all together later on once I have spoken to ed and found out what the problem is (I think it's possible the programme i'm using. So for now just to show the progress I have been making I will show you just the scenes I have worked on today...
















No comments:

Post a Comment