Today I started bringing all the different scenes I had made together (without sound to begin with) and now all the file sizes have been reduced it was a lot easier to render longer animations. However I did have a long and tedious job of numbering my files in order to create a stop motion animation and I had a few issues with there being gaps in my sequences at points. I have finally managed to bring it together, I think successfully, to give me a final outcome. Here are a few of the stages from my work today...
The next stage of my work is now brining my animation together with sound. I also need to add credits on the end for the music and other things at the end of my animation. I wasn't sure exactly about copyright issues with using someone else's music (The "you've got a friend in me" cover I found earlier on in the unit) so I did what I thought was right and messaged the artist of the song I wanted to use. I agreed to add her name to the credits at the end and she seemed really pleased that I wanted to use her song which was really nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment