Tuesday, 14 May 2013

End Credits

I wanted a nice way to finish of my animation so today I worked on creating some end credits for it. I used hand drawn lettering like I did with the title of my book for the narrative unit. I've kept it pretty simple but was pleased with the outcome. 




This first video is a test I did for my final credits. After watching it back I didn't feel like the movement of the dog flowed very well and seemed to reach one end of the screen before jumping back to the other side. I decided to fix this but adding more stages in the dogs steps and now always having him constantly on the screen at the same time as the text.




This second video is my final outcome for the credits. I feel like it flows much better and i've kept it as simple as possible. All in all i'm pleased with the outcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment