After reading the Convergence/Divergence brief I decided that the best place to start generating ideas of my own was to look at current examples of screen based visual communication.
From my work in the last unit I already know that I would like my screen based work to take the form of a short narrative or a scene from a narrative. I enjoyed making my own narrative and creating characters, this is something I would like to be able to explore more within the convergence/divergence unit. I also enjoyed creating my work for a child audience, however I don't want to decide my audience for this unit too early on without exploring current screen based work and seeing where I think my work would fit in and work best.
I haven't ever experimented with screen based media before so this unit does make me nervous. However I feel like this will be a good unit to experiment and further my practice. I'm also hoping my lack of experience with screen based media will enable me to look at this unit differently and create something a little different to what is already in circulation.
No comments:
Post a Comment